 CAD / 13803
    LEGO's acknowledgement of LDraw —Kevin L. Clague
   Recently we learned that LEGO respects the LDraw CAD family enough to invest its own software development time and energies so that LDD can import and export LDraw models. I was very proud of us and our efforts when this happened. I recently (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.cad) !!

        Re: LEGO's acknowledgement of LDraw —Tim Courtney
   (...) Wow -- this is VERY cool. Way to go, Kevin and Geoff! (off to email the Jessimans the link to this post) -Tim (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO's acknowledgement of LDraw —Danny Staple
   (...) This is seriously good news. Between this, and the way the NXT and other stuff is being developed, it is very encouraging seeing the Lego Company embracing community interaction so firmly. Maybe we will start to see Lego encouraging people to (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)