 CAD / 13802
13801  |  13803
Subject:
LPub hi-res
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 11:34:17 GMT

I recently upgraded my computer, and I was never able to get Lpub to work on my
old computer, so I did all my instructions by hand with Povray. Well now I have
a new computer, and I seem to have got Lpub sorta mostly working, but I have
this question:

I have this fairly simple model for which I have now been able to produce pretty
reasonable instructions using Lpub. I decided to use ldglite to render because:

1. It's way faster than Povray
2. It doesn't display the rendering screen like Povray
3. It has much nicer edge lines
4. I couldn't get LDview to work with Lpub

But I did all the layout with the default values, and it produces very pixelated
renders, so I tried fiddling with parameters to try to reduce that. Back in the
old manual days, I'd just produce a larger render then resize it. But I can't
find any way to do that with LPub, without totally putting all the layout out of
whack. Is LPub able to automatically do it, or do I have to stick with manual
layout (at least it produces all the required images nice and fast now)?

ROSCO