 CAD / 13693
  2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election will conclude tomorrow

As announced in this thread (URL) by Orion Pobursky the 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will conclude at 2359 EDT (GMT -0500), March 29, 2005 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter. You are still in time to vote, please (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election will conclude tomorrow

(...) Any news on the election results yet? ROSCO (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election will conclude tomorrow

(...) hi rosco, though I have access to the results I'd like to leave the announcement to orion, being he the spokesman of the still ruling steering committee. bye, w. (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)