 CAD / 13667
  Clear textures

Hi, I alwasy thought that the clear "lugnet" textures were too clear. So I tried to render the following train: (URL) With lugnet colors, it looks like this: (URL) You see the problem: The clear parts look too clear. How can I change that? When I (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)