 CAD / 13642
13641  |  13643
Subject:
Building Template in MLCAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:39:06 GMT

I found this LEGO graph paper here:

http://www.wamalug.org/projectpaper.html

I then thought I could take a schematic of a vehicle like this:

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/f18ef/f18_schem_02.gif

and scale/overlay a transparent version of it on the LEGO graph paper to use
as a template to assist in the creation of the LEGO.

Then I thought wouldn't it be cool if you could do that in MLCAD! Is there
functionality for doing such a thing?

The only way I thought you could so something like that would be to use the
custom sticker tools for MLCAD and then take the image and create a sticker
from it. When I tried to do that it took forever and created an enormously
LARGE file.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get an image into MLCAD so it could be used
as a template for building a LEGO creation?

Best Regards,
John