 CAD / 13636
    Re: Proposed new colour —Ross Crawford
   (...) Note: Train wheels (on the motor) are in fact chrome, and although in my experience they're not as smooth as the rendered chrome, I think the current colour is fine for them. ROSCO (18 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Proposed new colour —Timothy Gould
   (...) You are indeed correct. I thought they were but I realise the yellow colour came from the bag it was in rather than the metal itself. Tim (18 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)