 CAD / 13635
    MOC: MAN 5t military transporter —Sven Moritz Hein
   Hello, Perhaps you already know the model from BrickShelf or 1000Steine, but still I want to show it here, too: (2 URLs) It is a German 5 tons military transporter. I combined old and new gray in it (I never did this before and I never wanted to do (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !