 CAD / 13625
    LDraw at Brickfest 2006 —Orion Pobursky
   Joe Meno, the coordinator for this year's Brickfest, has asked the LDraw community to help out on some ideas for the fest. I'd like to start a dialog discussing the feasability of each project and judge overall community interest. Too long has LDraw (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw at Brickfest 2006 —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I will be too busy with other LEGO endevours to be able to participate in the actual model entry, but I'll do what I can to help fix LPub bugs. I think it is very cool! Kev (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)