 CAD / 13597
  Shade variations worthy a part?

Hi folks, I'm currently discussing with Chris if the following classic space baseplates are just two variants not worthy of separate parts 'cos they are more a shade variation like on the red forestmen torsos? We decided to ask a wider public (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Shade variations worthy a part?

(...) I would say go ahead and call them different part numbers. I am a big space collector and have a ton of them. -Matt :) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Shade variations worthy a part?

(...) Agreed. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)