 CAD / 1356
Re: microfig SLAVE2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:38:37 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:45:57 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Scott wrote:
Since there has been a lot of posting of microfig scale models I thought
I would try my hand at making one and this is what I came up with. It is
Boba Fett's SLAVE II.
Please LMKWYT

Hmmm...  That's not *quite* what I saw in _Empire, Etc._  (1)  At least in
the original version.  Wasn't that ship symmetrical?

You're thinking of the Slave 1  (one).  Slave two is another ship belonging to
Boba Fett.  Asymmetrical in design.

-- Terry K --