 CAD / 13556
    Re: LDRAW Package format? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Ldglite wouldn't be a good choice (for a packaged solution) -- it needs glut32.dll along with the main ldglite.exe file. But it would be a good choice for a program someone could just grab, unzip, and run. If you pointed them at the download. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAW Package format? —Michael Heidemann
   Steve Bliss schrieb: (...) It seems that you need a viewer for MPD files but also a collector for all file in the MPD. And I mean really all parts. Please try my MPDCenter at www.michael-heidemann.de. It will collect unofficial files according to a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)