 CAD / 13524
Re: Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:57:21 GMT

Stephane Simard wrote:
No one so far ever attempted to build this beast in Ldraw. (Or else I would
have seen it on brickshelf sooner or later)

If nobody is currently doing it, I might be interested. The thing is that I
never, ever used any 3d drawing software in my life.

Like Koyan, I have a half done version (most of the chassis and half the
  "turret").

MLCad is very easy to use, and is as simple as adding a part, then
rotating/positioning it. Repeat ad infinitum.

How many of you guys would like to see a render of the greatest (in my opinion)
Lego Technic set ever made?

This model, in my opinion, is on par with the 8480 Shuttle
(http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/lego/model.php?setid=8480) and the new
8421 mobile crane :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)