 CAD / 13491
    LMM Easy Minifig Animator (very Alpha) —Miguel Agullo
   Hi everybody! It's been a while since I last posted here. Apologies for sneaking below the radar for so long (special apologies to Tim and Orion). The news I've lately been busy rehashing my old LMM Minifig Walk POVray include file into something (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: LMM Easy Minifig Animator (very Alpha) —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Yes! At last I've seen the first POV-based LDraw animation system that really works for me! I just downloaded it, (Well, I had to download MLCad and install it too in order to generate a minfig. That was the only complicated part!). Then I ran (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: LMM Easy Minifig Animator (very Alpha) —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Hi Tore, Sorry for not replying earlier. I took off for a short holiday right after posting the message. (...) That's right :o) (...) Thank you. I'm relieved to hear it hasn't blown up on anyone's kitchen ... so far. On a related note, I tried (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: LMM Easy Minifig Animator (very Alpha) —Miguel Agullo
   Hi Regarding some confusion with James Reynolds's MInifig Macro, (URL) like to signal that, while I was indeed hoping to have released a new version of LMM by now, I've been extremely busy with work since the beginning of the year. The good news is (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)