 CAD / 13487
    Re: LPub woes - more info —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Kevin, if you are also running Windows XP, and you both have broadband Internet, you might try the Remote Assistance feature. I have used it with great success helping my father with some problems. /Lars (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub woes - more info —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) William, I have broadband internet. Do you? Would you be interested in trying this? Kevin (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)