 CAD / 13481
    Re: LPub woes - more info and a different problem now —Kevin L. Clague
   William, uninstall the original LPub and see if things work better. Orion is taking over LPub. He is putting the source on sourceforge. I'm very busy with other LEGO persuits, and will be so for about six months. Kevin (...) <snip> (...) Kev (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: LPub woes - more info and a different problem now —William Howard
    Kevin, Uninstalling the original LPub was how I got from the Invalid Handle message to the Access Violation message. The machine that reports this Access Violation only has LPub2 and LDView3 installed and no other versions of these programs. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)