 CAD / 13465
Re: Supertrain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan Folkersma wrote:
   Recently I got my old collection back from my parents house,
and a nice surprise was that there was an old MOC in there.

enlarge

It’s somekind of supertrain, maxibus, fantasy vehicle.

To make my old original sets complete again, I had to take it
apart. But before I did, I made a MLCad drawing of it and
some renders.

enlarge1 enlarge2 LDRdownload

Play well!

Wow, I was just taken back 30 years as a result of your post. I too built a super train from an idea from the short lived TV series back then. A spin off of my super train was a super mobile home / tractor trailer truck that I fantasied I lived in and worked from - also from a TV show - BJ and the Bear.

I emerged from my dark ages upon my sister presenting me with my old blocks while cleaning up my parents attic 15 years ago.

-Patrick