 CAD / 13460
    Help needed connecting tracks —Steve Lane
   I've created an .ldr file and it's complete except I can't get the rubber tracks to both meet and retain their characteristic tightness. (URL) MLCad skills only go so far and I can't get the right angle of rotation, I would be much obliged if some (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help needed connecting tracks —Jan Folkersma
     Hej Steve, here you go: (URL) Jan. (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

         Re: Help needed connecting tracks —Steve Lane
     (...) Thanks Jan, that's brilliant finished article: (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help needed connecting tracks —Timothy Gould
   (...) Not related to the tracks but just thought I'd let you know that if you add a "+FN" to the command prompt box in POVray it will generate your images in the smaller and more web friendly (in many ways) PNG format. Tim (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)