 CAD / 13346
  Re: Lsynth and control points

(...) Are you sure you have your constraints in order from beginning of host to end of hose? (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Lsynth and control points

(...) You mean the hose end parts? They should be fine, but if you're talking about something else, I'm afraid I'm too ignorant to know what it is ;-) -NB (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)