 CAD / 1331
  LeoCad

Is there any threads on LeoCAD. I used it a bunch months ago and rendered the output (building instructions) in POV. The Long Island RR switcher on (URL) I really thought it was a nice app (of course a bit slow, but now I have a really fast OpenGL (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LeoCad

(...) 99% of the talk here is about LDraw but I'm around so if you need anything you can ask me. Leonardo (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)