 CAD / 1329
Re: Microfig-Scale AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:10:35 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Karim wrote:
And just for kicks:
0 Name: ATST.DAT

Let me be the first to say, "Razzle-fratz!  So simple, yet so cool!"  :-P

Thanks :) I'm not totally pleased with the "head" of this one, but it took about
5 minutes (including fidling with the legs) so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Since I posted the ATAT, I've thought of 3 alternate head designs.

And vaguely theraputic as well.  :-,  My minifig-scale building has improved
drastically since I've started with the microfig stuff.

Oh! Do I have a Doozie for you, Jeremy! :)  I'm about to do a large update to
the PS pages, with two new ships that are first off the line and representative
of a new, revolutionary design scheme that will flavor many upcoming PS
products.  The Orion Class Runabout and the F/B-9000 "Chevron" Heavy
Fighter/Bomber should be released sometime this week or next week, assuming I
can surmount some technical difficulties I'm having at the moment with software
:)

Off-topic:  Karim, what happened to your Web page?  My DNS search for
www1.etymon.com is always failing now.

Well, The company that was handling the "etymon" domain name for my brother's
company went defunct...  The page is still there... you can get to it with:

http://128.109.194.35/kn/nest.html

but there is no DNS entry for it.  Etymon Systems is working on getting a new
name for the site (which hosts primarily non-commercial pages, like the
president's little brother's Lego page :) )

--Karim