 CAD / 1318
Re: Nano-mosquito-blood-droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:19:35 GMT

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:48:49 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

Nano-Mosquito Blood Droid
=========================

This doesn't really look very spooky on-screen, but if you build one using
real pieces and hold it in your hand and imagine thousands of these things
swimming around inside your bloodstream (maybe doing good things, like
cleaning up excess cholesterol -- or maybe doing bad things, like drilling
holes in your veins from the inside, or systematically dissolving all of
your white blood cells), then I think it can seem rather creepy.  :-)

You could also imagine it as a largish (2") human-scale mosquito droid
that lands on your shoulder while you type, or tries to tunnel inside your
ear canal while you sleep at night.  Blyeah!  :-)

--Todd

I think they suck.  (1)

I like it. Very creative.

-- Terry K --
1.  Had to get the bad pun out of my bloodstream (2)
2. Oops.  :-)