 CAD / 13179
    Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I'm already on this issue. After last night's (Sat 13th) annoucement regarding LEGO factory, I'm looking to at least pull Jake aside to talk while I'm still hear at Brickfest. -Orion (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK —Jindrich Kubec
     (...) I think I've already commented on that. I've partially reverse-engineered the format, but since the libraries are incompatible (the 'rotation' point of brick in Ldraw formate is somewhere else than the rotation point in LDD library), you'd (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK —Larry Whitman
   (...) So, did you talk to Jake and hear anything? I spoke to him briefly about it and told him you would be asking him about it. I think a conversion tool would be extremely beneficial. Although, it sounds like they are updating elements on a (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Yes I did. As usual Jake was thinking about 10 steps ahead of me and gave me a lot of food for thought. The Steering Committee will be discussing these thoughts and will keeep you posted (this will however be delayed a bit due to my in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)