 CAD / 13144
13143  |  13145
Subject:
l3pao problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:38:01 GMT

Hello,
I recently installed ldraw, l3p, l3pao, etc. onto a new computer and everyithng
works fine except l3pao.

When I try to run it I get:

"Runtime error '68'
Device Unavaliable"

and it closes.

I emailed to creator but I do not think he supports it anymore as I have not
recieved a reply a month later.

If anyone has any idea what this could be and if it is fixable, or knows of an
alternative that would be great.  Typing switches into the terminal is not very
efficient.

Thanks,
Austin