 CAD / 13141
13140  |  13142
Subject:
2005 LSC: Voting Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:47:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Voting for the 2005 LSC is now open:

The candidates are (in alphabetical order):
  • Jacob Sparre Andersen
  • Steve Bliss
  • Kevin Clague
  • Travis Cobbs
  • Ross Crawford
  • Tore Eriksson
  • Lars C. Hassing
  • Orion Pobursky
  • Willy Tschager
You must be eligible for LSC membership in order to vote. This requirements are (Per the LSC proposal [1]):

You must fulfill at least one of the following:
  • Authored at least two LDraw parts subsequently released in an Official LDraw.org Parts Update
  • Served as a reviewer on the Parts Tracker through at least 2 official parts updates, and posted at least 5 reviews in at least two updates since their initial participation
  • Authored a software program that is compliant with either the LDraw 0.2.7 spec or another spec published by the LSC
  • Petition for nomination as an LSC candidate approved by 2 current LSC members
  • Petition for nomination as an LSC candidate made to the LSC by at least 5 others eligible to be LSC candidates
As mentioned before due to recent changes in LDraw.org’s backend code our polling module was rendered incompatible. Therefore the poll will be conducted via Email. A special off-site email has been sent up for this.

If you are eligible to vote, send your list of up to 5 candidates to: lscvote@pobursky.com

Voting will end on August 2nd at 23:59 and results will be announced on August 3rd. I will send out frequent reminders before the voting ends.

-Orion

[1] The LSC Proposal: http://www.ldraw.org/article/282