 CAD / 13121
13120  |  13122
Subject:
Version 516 of my Library is available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:13:11 GMT

Version 516 of the Library can be found on my website now, 9 new pieces have
been added. Among them ones I considered to be impossible to digitize, for
example the curved_f_slope4_4. The Reference Gallery has been updated as well as
its downloadable version.

I have also added images of the 4512 Cargo Train and 10133 BNSF GP38
locomotives, their code will become available once I have done all of the models
that should go with those.

The address as always is:

  http://www.antonraves.com

Greetz,