 CAD / 13092
  Re: LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Given that self-nominations are allowed, and seconds to the nominations aren't required, do you think perhaps it might be good next year to simply require all nominations be self-nominations? We then wouldn't have to worry about people (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Personally I prefer it the way we do it now. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)