 CAD / 13033
  IFPOV Question  [DAT]

I noticed that I can only use IFPOV to replace a dat file for pov code but I can't something like this 0 WRITE remove comment #end 1 57 0 -52 89 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 6041.DAT 0 WRITE remove comment #if (ls6115_Propellor=0) // no movement 0 WRITE remove (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: IFPOV Question

(...) When you insert your Pov Code in the LDRAW code in MLCAD, do you activate the "old style comment or meta command" in the Comment dialog box ? Jerome (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: IFPOV Question

(...) I don't know and or don't remmember, what's best to use? I just write code with scite editor and I see if I use 0 as comment but I think I must of use 0 WRITE or mlcad did that, mlcad has being goin nuts lately also adds lots 0 at the end of a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)