 CAD / 13029
Re: Odd problem with Lpub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   So I made a Ldraw version of my jousting horses.

So this is what I got:

Notice how there is an extra copy of the barding piece floating in the mid-below area? Why is this happening? How can I fix it?

-Lenny

Hi Lenny,

You must be using an older version of LPub. When I ran your model through the latest LPub, it complained about three files having blanks in the names:

“Pullback motor”, “barding left”, and “barding right”.

Once I renamed these without blanks, and ran it through I got no extra barding.

I rendered it with POVRay 3.1, POVRay 3.6, ldglite and ldview. None of them showed the extra barding.

What renderer did you use?

I’ll be happy to help figure it out if I can.

Kevin