 CAD / 12920
    Animated GIFs as mobile phone backgrounds —Fredrik Glöckner
   I just noticed that my new mobile phone can handle animated GIFs as backgrounds for the display! Cool. The ones I made years ago at (URL) work well. This is a nice motivation for creating more animated GIFs! I should concentrate on the 208x208 pixel (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated GIFs as mobile phone backgrounds —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Is that a 6230i, or are other phones using that same resolution too? --Travis Cobbs (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated GIFs as mobile phone backgrounds —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) That's the one, yes. (Originally, I didn't want to post the name, as it could be interpreted as a commercial for the phone, and that was not my intention.) I showed the animation to some of my cow-orkers, but they did not appear to be as (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)