 CAD / 12904
    Re: LPub missing pages in the layout —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Dean, I tried to recreate this, by adding trailing steps to all my models/submodels in pedmatic, and it didn't cause any problems. If you can recreate this it would be a great help to me. Kevin (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub missing pages in the layout —Dean Earley
   (...) It was missing trailing STEPs that was the problem. I'll see if I can recreate it tonight. (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)