 CAD / 12903
Re: LPub problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:21:54 GMT

--SNIP--

Thanks for all that. I noticed something else but need to test it more (and
probably look through .cad in depth again) but when I use

0 LPUB PAGE PLI NO

at the start of my file, no layout images get generated at all. I may be
misusing it or not specifying something else so don't waste any time on it.

Thanks again for all your work, it is much appreciated.

Tim