 CAD / 12871
    Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad? —Dean Earley
   (...) Wouldn't this be best down with "the real thing" and some floor space? At least then you can adjust things easily if you need parts later on and you know exactly what is left. (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad? —John O'Keefe
   (...) Yes, and no. It would be easy to work with real life parts but either as I add each part I will need to add the part in MLCad or once I am done with the model I will need to build it backwards in MLCad while I am disassembling it. The biggest (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)