 CAD / 12859
  LPub missing pages in the layout

Ok, the next question (Which I bet I will figure out shortly) is why does LPub seem to miss out pages when generating the layout pages? It managed to generate all the images but seems to have only created html pages 3, 5, and 7-16. This appears to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub missing pages in the layout

(...) I said I would figure it out.... LPub seems to accept "models" without the trailing STEP for image generation but NOT for the layout page generation. Is this an LPub bug or me not following the official spec (like many others I expect)? Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub missing pages in the layout

(...) I consider this an LPub bug. I don't believe the spec says what is supposed to happen here. Kevin (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub missing pages in the layout

(...) Dean, I tried to recreate this, by adding trailing steps to all my models/submodels in pedmatic, and it didn't cause any problems. If you can recreate this it would be a great help to me. Kevin (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub missing pages in the layout

(...) It was missing trailing STEPs that was the problem. I'll see if I can recreate it tonight. (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)