 CAD / 12856
  LPub callouts

Erm, am I missing something with regards to callouts? Can they only be used in some circumstances? I have created a model that has a few small sub parts so I wrap these in LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN and END. I go ahead and generate the images and html pages (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub callouts

(...) As usual, I figure this out 5 minutes after posting... It amalgamates all the steps into nice pages when you generate the layout. Sorry :( (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)