 CAD / 12793
  Re: Questions about LPub

(...) Jaco, I've backed out my efforts for metacommand syntax checking, and fixed this problem. I'm trying a second approach. In the meantime, LPub 2.3.0.10 is available with this fix for PLIs. Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions about LPub

Hello Kevin, (...) Thanks, this time I got the updated documentation! I tried the command "0 LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT BOTTOM_RIGHT ASSEM INSIDE", though it works fine for single step layouts, it is still ineffective when there are several steps (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)