 CAD / 1276
Re: ldlite 1.6 doesn't work on my computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:04:01 GMT

Okay, I am an idiot.  I thought I set the path, but I just did it again and
now it seems to work fine.

Sorry for the bother!

John

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
Did you set the ldraw parts directory in the LDLite options menu?

John Matthews wrote in message ...
It doesn't render anything except the ldlite logo.

I just upgraded from version 1.0.  I even reinstalled ldraw and then • ldlite
1.6.  I am bummed!

If anyone can shed some light on this problem, I would certainly • appreciate
it!

--
John Matthews