 CAD / 12710
    Re: LPub —Michael Heidemann
   Kevin L. Clague schrieb: (...) Hi Kevin, hope you get already my mpd-file. I think that the problem is not the file, but your code. If I put the file in the models folder the problem is not there. So the problem has to be 1) in the creation code of (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Yes, I got your mpd-file. In the case of splitting up the MPD into individual files (Save As LDRAW files), there was an LPub bug. In the case where LPub extracts the files to LPub\Ldraw I found nothing wrong yet. (...) The only environment (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.cad)