 CAD / 12610
Re: Ldraw.org still alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 05:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan Folkersma wrote:
Hello, it's been almost two months since anything happened on www.ldraw.org. No
news, no library updates, no SOTM/MOTM. Is the Steering Committee busy with far
more important things like going commercial or selling out to TLC? What is going
on?

We are still alive and kicking.  I personally have had very little time to
devote to side activities lately due to a change in position at work and my
impending move to Hawaii in 3 months.

The library updates are on hold until we develop a course of action for
non-Contributor Agreement compient parts.  If you know how to contact any one on
the non-agreement list ( http:/www.ldraw.org/article/356 ) please have them
contact us.

SOTM/MOTM are currently undergoing some change and should be back in a month or
two.

Please bear with us but thanks for your concern.

-Orion