 CAD / 12606
    Re: New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Allister McLaren
   (...) Hi Kevin. Any idea when this new release will be available for download? No hurry or anything, but I've got a couple of instruction I want to generate sometime this year or the next, and would like to have a go at it. Do you want a beta (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: New Building Instructions from the latest LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I've stopped adding new features. I have been in testing phase. The building instructions I just posted were pushed through LPub to try to flesh out a lot of bugs. I've finished updating the docs. I hope that I can release it today or (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)