 CAD / 12602
  Re: LSynth and string

(...) I'm not too familiar with Lego string either but my proposal would be most useful for situations where you have any number of colours, twisting slowly around the string length (like a candy cane for example). I certainly don't recall seeing (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and string

(...) (URL) a 4 sided one) (URL) the 6 sided one I now use) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and string

(...) Thanks Larry, I'll see what I can do with them. Tim (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)