 CAD / 1257
Re: Kluges for Mindstorms parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:28:34 GMT

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 02:31:54 GMT, "Mark R. David"
<markdavid@mediaone.net> wrote:

I realize these aren't CAD level quality.  Perhaps sometime soon I'll be
able to learn the intricacies of parts design to make them so.   But
until then, they may help those who love Ldraw and Ldao as much as I do
to make/publish records of their inventions.

Mark,

Don't ever feel you need to apologize for making 'mock-ups' for
important parts that aren't available in LDraw yet.  Providing these
files is a valuable service for anyone who needs the parts.

Thanks for posting these files.

Steve