 CAD / 12420
  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) What did you use for the rendering? Comparing some with mine, yours look much cleaner whereas mine are obviously computer generated. (URL) Dean Earley (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) (URL) use it myself for my high quality renders: (URL) also used Jeroen de Haan's radiosity includes bu it looks as if his website is down for the moment. (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

"Dean Earley" <dean@earlsoft.co.uk> wrote in news:IBrD8I.1s1D@lugnet.com: (...) Thanks, I use Pov-Ray, with custom radiosity settings. I started off with Jeroen De Haan's includes, and keep tweaking them as I go. Fastrad gives beautiful renders as (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)