 CAD / 12415
Re: mklist problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mark Chittenden wrote:
Help! I haven’t ran MKLIST in a while, but when I try to run it, I keep getting
this error:

D:\Lego\ldraw\mklist.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose ‘Close’ to terminate the
application.
   [Close]  [Ignore]

Does not matter if I choose Ignore, the DOS window closes anyways and mklist
does not run. I have LDAW & MLCAD installed on my D: drive, always had, and only
have problems when I tried to run MKLIST. I’m running Windows XP.

Are you running from a command prompt? I have no problem running mklist from the
command prompt in XP, maybe you updated something in XP lately?

Also, you can create parts.lst from inside MLcad without running mklist
directly, by choosing file/scan parts from the menu.

HTH

ROSCO