 CAD / 12371
Re: L3Lab error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger wrote:
heres what my screen says before it crashes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/tburger34/L3Lab_error.png

can anyone help?

L3Lab allocates at least 7*WindowWidth*WindowHeight bytes,
which seems to have failed.
Also in case of a complex model a lot of additional memory is
allocated for that first.

Are you low on memory ?
Does it happen all the time ?
On any model ?

You may also try to open L3Lab without any model,
and turn on logging in the Test menu.
Then exit. Now start L3Lab again on your model.
This creates a file c:\L3Debug.txt which may give us some info.
You can mail it to me.

L3Lab of course shouldn't crash in case the buffer failed to be allocated.
I have found a place where the NULL buffer erroneous is used anyway
after the prompt. I'll fix that.
/Lars