 CAD / 12321
  Colours in MLCad/LDView

Is it currently possible to change the colors (and edges) used to render ldraw colors in MLCad and LDView? From what i have read on other threads, LDraw includes the LDConfig.ldr but nothing supports/uses it yet. I wanted to change the lovely black (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Colours in MLCad/LDView

(...) LDView 3.0 does support the ldconfig file. MLCad and L3P do not yet but support is in the development. -Orion (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Colours in MLCad/LDView

(...) Sorry for the delayed response; I was on vacation. LDView 3.0 Beta 1 does indeed support the new ldconfig.ldr file, but you have to make sure that "Process ldconfig.ldr" is checked in the General tab of the LDView preferences. You can get (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)