 CAD / 1229
Re: Taun-Taun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:26:46 GMT

I like it. After I get a snowspeeder I'll build one and have the hoth
trooper ride on it.
That is so cool(I geuss that can be used both ways since they live on
Hoth and Hoth is cold, but I think you know what I meant :)

Ryan

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Hi all,

This weekend I made the Taun-Taun from the picture at that site.
I have put some of my own ideas in it, so LMKWYT.
See http://ucoms.novice.nl/tauntaun for details and instructions!
Photo's are comming!

Greetingz...

Sjaacko