 CAD / 12231
12230  |  12232
Subject:
Cosmic Blobs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:17:25 GMT

Hi all,

And now for something completely different :-)

A friend of mine, who is an engineer, works with the 3D graphics program Solid
Works as a professional. He sent me an E-mail and noted me to this:

http://www.cosmicblobs.com/

It is a 3D graphics program (by the creators of Solid Works) for kids. With it
you can created funny and simple 3D models, animations and model like you'd do
with clay (very unlike LEGO which is mainly quadrangular).

I have downloaded the trial version and am going to take a look at it.

Perhaps it is possible to convert LDraw models to some 3D format and import it
in the program... Can be fun :-)

Cheers,

Jaco