 CAD / 12140
12139  |  12141
Subject:
Updated registry file for Track Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:47:26 GMT

I have an updated registry file for the Track Designer program made by Matt
Bates.  The registry that comes with the program has many pieces, but there are
a few that I and the members of my LUG use in our layouts that aren't in the
registry.  The new baseplates that I've added are:

• More colors of half baseplates
• Green and gray quarter baseplates
• Crater baseplate
• Driveway baseplates - 1 on grass, 1 on concrete
• Green baseplates with rivers (not real pieces, just handy when planning
layouts with rivers
• Blacktron crossroad
• Blacktron T-junction
• 32X32 baseplate in gray

The registry file is available for download at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~crazylegoman/LEGO/IndyLUG/Registry.tdr

I didn't modify or delete any of the items that were included with the original
registry; I only added on the aforementioned baseplates.  The file is over 2
Meg, but the only other method I know of to distribute the new parts is to let
people download each bitmap image for the new pieces (including all the
applicable rotations) and then let you add each one in on your own.

Anyway, I hope people find this useful.

David "Fuzzy" Gregory