 CAD / 1203
    Re: SpiderWalker rides again! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Todd, What an awesome rendering and creation! Now I am having a hard time deciding on what background I should have up, the spider, or the Blacktron, for my does of evilness in a day! (I can't wait until we get some Star Wars parts and figures, to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

        Re: SpiderWalker rides again! —John Bauman
   Do what I did(if you have MSIE 4.0 or Win98), and make an html file, so you can each one randomely every time you start the computer. Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <36DF173B.68BC8693@a...ng.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)