 CAD / 12004
    Re: Postcard from Poland —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) Whoa, this is great. It's honour for me that one of my renderings is used as desktop background. (...) Well, I'm still novice with POV-Ray and I have some troubles with lights. Middle lamppost is probably lighted by light sources located in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Postcard from Poland —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Maybe you could use a spotlight, so that the light from inside the building is not directed at the post? Or you could experiment with fade_distance and fade_power so the light doesn't reach that far, I did that in my 1998 Christmas Card, (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Postcard from Poland —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) I've tried with spotlight, but then the interior of the building get dark. Spotlight creates light like a reflector, not like a bulb. (...) This is much better idea, I have to try it. Thanks! (...) Oh, this is smart. I've used "light.dat" in (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)